Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
love this game got to try it I_vote_lcaplove this game got to try it I_voting_barlove this game got to try it I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
love this game got to try it I_vote_lcaplove this game got to try it I_voting_barlove this game got to try it I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
love this game got to try it Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
love this game got to try it Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
love this game got to try it Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
love this game got to try it KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

love this game got to try it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
logan2001
Knight
Knight
logan2001

love this game got to try it Empty
PostSubject: love this game got to try it   love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:31 am

Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: love this game got to try it   love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:38 am

lol, wrong location, you probably should have put this in the arcade section

~Topic Moved~
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: love this game got to try it   love this game got to try it I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

XD i used to play that all the time i never fail lol...... u gotta get good turrets thats all u need then get to space age and save up for 2 supersolgiers by usings turrets to kill anything they throw

get 3 really good turrets then just kick back and wait for $300,000 make 2 super solgiers and the games urs

muahahahahahahahahahahha ever the strategist arent i? lol
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love this game got to try it   love this game got to try it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love this game got to try it
Page 1 of 1