Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 8 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 8 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 8 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 8 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 8 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 8 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 8   The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am

The Black Crest Chapter 8 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 8

TV Reporter: News update! A rare card held in Kaiba Corps Duel Monster’s exhibit was stolen today. Neo-Domino police are still trying to find evidence behind this case. The card stolen was a one-of-a-kind card, created by Industrial Illusions. James Pegasus is offering a huge reward for anyone who gives any information that leads to the recovery of the card and arrest of the culprit. Pegasus is currently not giving any information on weather or not a replacement for the card will be produced or not…

(Neo-Domino High School, 2:50 PM)

Vronna: Hey Chariton! Can you believe that school is almost out for the summer…

Chariton: Yeah, can’t wait.

Vronna: So, Chariton, I was wondering… would you like to do something today?

Chariton: Like what?

Vronna: Ah, you know, hang out or what not.

Chariton: Alright…

Vronna: Alright, I just have to drop by my parent’s convenience store real quick.

Vronna’s parents own a run down convenience store. The place makes only enough money for them to get by. As Vronna and Chariton were making their way there, Radra was behind the both of them, following them. Radra has been observing Chariton for a while, always wanting to introduce herself to her one and only son, but Radra knows that Chariton wouldn’t believe her if she told him that she was his mother. Radra is a Sissarian, a race from the planet Sissaro where all the people have red hair. Vronna and Chariton had just arrived at the convenience store. Vronna went inside while Chariton stayed out. After Vronna left the store and the both of them started walking. Vronna pulled on Chariton’s sleeve and pointed to an ice-cream place. Radra starting getting closer to Ice-Cream shop when she heard a lot of loud noises…

???: You’ll Never Catch me!!!

Police Officer: STOP!!!

As Radra got closer to the shop, the criminal got closer to the shop as well. Radra was within a few feet of the store when… CRASH!!!

The criminal got hit with a door. Chariton was holding the door open. Vronna peeked her head out.

Vronna: Sir, are you OK?

The criminal got back up and started running. Vronna bent down and picked something up. The police then ran past her. Vronna handed her ice-cream to Chariton, then held up the thing she picked up and yelled…

Vronna: (Yelling) Sir! You dropped your card…

Vronna looked at the card. Her jaw dropped. She had never heard of the card that she had just picked up, but it was powerful… Vronna looked in the direction that the man ran. She knew that he would be able to come back to find it. She took out her deck and placed it on the top and shuffled it in. Radra was able to see the card before Vronna shuffled it in her deck… the card was one of the Seven Gods.

Chariton handed the ice-cream back to Vronna and they continued through the park. They sat on the bench and finished their ice-cream. Two duel bandits then appeared before the both of them. They were the same bandits that tried to rob them after school…

Chariton: Oh, not you two again.

Thug A: I don’t think we properly introduced ourselves last time…

Thug B:: My name’s Rich.

Thug A: …and my name’s Steve.

Chariton: Good for you, now that you introduced yourselves, you can leave.

Steve: Oh, no… it’s not like that, you see, we have a score to settle with the both of you.

Chariton: Like I care…

Vronna: What? You want to lose in a duel again?

Rich: Not quite, you see, we won’t be the ones dueling you… you see, we have a professional now, meet Big Jack…

A man walks from behind Chariton and Vronna. The man was huge. His bodyweight probably more than the thugs, Chariton, and Vronna combined. Not only was he big around, but he stood six feet high. He then pulled out a duel disc.

Big Jack: You duel now.

Vronna: …and if I refuse?

Big Jack: I crush you.

Vronna: Fair enough…

Big Jack and Vronna: DUEL!!!

Big Jack: I draw…

Big Jack LP: 4000 Hand: 6
Vronna LP 4000: Hand: 5

Big Jack: I play 2 facedowns and summon the Thunder King Rai-Oh…

Thunder King Rai-Oh
LIGHTLevel 4Thunder
Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent monsters, and destroy it.

Big Jack: That’s all for me…

Vronna: I’m sorry, but I don’t have time for this duel, I’m going to have to finish you off this turn, DRAW!

Big Jack LP: 4000 Hand: 3
Vronna LP 4000: Hand: 6

Big Jack: You think you can pull off an FTK?

Vronna: I play Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen…

Valhalla, Hall of the FallenSpell/Continuous
Once per turn, if you control no monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

Vronna: Now I special summon “Tethys, Goddess of Light”.

Tethys, Goddess of Light
LIGHTLevel 5Fairy
When you draw a Fairy-Type monster(s), you can reveal 1 of those monsters to draw 1 more card.

Big Jack: I obviously tribute my monster to negate your summon…

Vronna: Good, because now I play “Heavy Storm”

Heavy StormSpell
Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

Vronna: Now I play the Spell card “Monster Reborn”

Monster RebornSpell
Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard to your side of the field.

Vronna: Now, Tethys returns to the field. I now summon “Warrior of Zera”

Warrior of Zera
EARTHLevel 4Warrior
-No Effect-

Vronna: Now, both my monsters will attack your life points directly.

-4000 LP
Big Jack LP: 0

Vronna looks at the last card in her hand. She places the God Card back into her deck, knowing that he wasn’t worthy of being defeated by a God.

Rich: Big Jack, you going to take that?

Steve: Crush the both of them, Jack!

Big Jack stepped forewords towards Vronna. Chariton leaped in front of him and punched him in the gut… Big Jack smiled… after seeing that Big Jack was unaffected by the punch, Chariton gave him a kick. Steve and Rich had a surprised look on their face… Chariton kicked Big Jack in-between the legs. Chariton quickly jumped back to avoid getting hit by the falling giant. As Big Jack laid on the floor, Chariton looked directly at the thugs. Rich and Steve looked at each other and quickly ran off. He then went back to Vronna.

Chariton: So… where were we?

Last edited by Idiotmaster on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

The Black Crest Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 8   The Black Crest Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

XD

Most Epic chapter
Epic Duel
Epic Kick
Epic fall
and Epic last line. XD
Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 8
Page 1 of 1