Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 9 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 9 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 9 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 9 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 9 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 9 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 9 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 9 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 9   The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 am

The Black Crest Chapter 9 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 9
Gods Clash

School was only two weeks away from being over. Summer fever has rushed through Neo-Domino High. The entire school was beginning to go crazy with excitement. Each day got crazier and crazier. Chariton entered the classroom, Mrs. Goldbloom was sitting at her desk when the bell rang. Mrs. Goldbloom then got up and addressed the class.

Mrs. Goldbloom: OK, class, I know that we are only a few weeks away from summer, but we have a new student today.

Rich: New student? This late in the semester?

Chariton looked back at Rich and Steve, never realizing before that they were in class with him.

Mrs. Goldbloom: Well, class, I would like to introduce you to the new student, Radra…

Radra walked through the door of the classroom. The first person she laid her eyes on was her son, Chariton. She then noticed the empty seat beside him.

Mrs. Goldbloom: Well, Radra, please sit in any empty desk.

Radra knew what seat to sit in. She calmly, yet impatiently walked towards the desk and sat down beside Chariton.

Mrs. Goldbloom: Well now, if you would please open your books and turn to…

(2:50 PM)

The bell rang. Everyone gathered their stuff and left the classroom. Chariton was one of the first ones out the door, while Radra rushed to follow behind him. Radra wanted to say something to Chariton, but was nervous about it. Chariton meet up with Vronna, like any other day, and they then went on to walk together. Radra then decided to follow the both of them, the entire time rehearsing what she was going to say to him. Chariton then looked back at Radra, then said something to Vronna. Radra’s heart pounded. Chariton and Vronna stopped and turned around. Radra couldn’t stop walking, otherwise it would seem that she’s stalking him. As Radra then caught up to Chariton and Vronna, they started talking to her.

Vronna: So, you walk home, too?

Radra: Umm, yes.

Chariton: So, you must live close, like me and Vronna.

Radra: Umm, yeah…

This is the first time Radra has ever said anything to her son.

Vronna: So, your new, right? So you probably haven’t made that many friends yet.

Radra: Um, no, I haven’t…

Chariton: You can hang out with us if you want?

Radra stopped walking. After Chariton and Vronna took a few more steps, they both stopped and turned to Radra.

Radra: I would love that.

Vronna: Great! Do you play Duel Monsters?

Radra: Yes… I do…

Vronna: Well, how about a friendly duel right now…

Radra: Umm… sure…

Vronna and Radra both pull out Duel Disks…

Radra: and Vronna: Duel!

Vronna: I draw…

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 5
Vronna LP 4000: Hand: 6

Vronna: I set two face-downs and play “Thyme Fairy” in attack mode.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 DOH-103

Vronna: That ends my turn.

Radra: Then I draw…

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 6
Vronna LP 4000: Hand: 3

Vronna: I hope your good…

Radra: I may surprise you… I summon “Protector of the Treasure” in attack position.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 BP-110

Radra: Now, I draw a card.

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 6
Vronna LP 4000: Hand: 3

Radra: Now, I play two “Stamping Destructions” that takes care of your facedowns and deals damage, too..

Stamping DestructionSpell
You can activate this card only when you have a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and inflict 500 points of damage to the controller of that card.

-1000 LP
Vronna LP: 3000

Radra: Now, I activate “Fissure”.

FissureSpell
Destroy the 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has the lowest ATK. (If it's a tie, you get to choose.)

Vronna: When Thyme Fairy is destroyed, I can remove it from play to summon “Dark Necro - Fairy of the Otherworld” from my deck.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 DOH-104

Radra: Well, lucky for me, I have another card, “Smashing Ground”.

Smashing GroundSpell
Destroy the 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has the highest DEF. (If it's a tie, you get to choose.)

Radra: Now, my protector , attack her life points directly…

-1500 LP
Vronna LP: 1500

Vronna: Your not bad…

Radra: Thank you… I now place two cards facedown and end my turn.

Vronna: Well, I draw.

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 0
Vronna LP: 3000: Hand: 4

Vronna: -I think Radra is deserving of seeing my God Card…-

Vronna: I discard “Hecatrice” in order to add “Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen” to my hand.

Hecatrice
LIGHTLevel 4Fairy
You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" from your Deck to your hand.
1500 ATK1100 DEF

Valhalla, Hall of the FallenSpell/Continuous
Once per turn, if you control no monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

Vronna: Now, after activating Valhalla, I’ll special summon “Tethys, Goddess of Light”.

Tethys, Goddess of Light
LIGHTLevel 5Fairy
When you draw a Fairy-Type monster(s), you can reveal 1 of those monsters to draw 1 more card.
2400 ATK1800 DEF

Vronna’s Hand: 2

Vronna: Now, I activate the card, “Reload”.

ReloadSpell/Quickplay
Add all the cards in your hand to your Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards that you added to your Deck.

Vronna shuffles her card into the deck and draws another.

Vronna: I drew “Soul of Purity and Light”, so I draw another (Draws) and “Zeradias, Herald of Heaven” (Draws) and “The Agent of Force - Mars” (Draws)…

Vronna looks at the last card she drew, wondering weather or not showing her God was worth drawing another card.

Vronna: I discard “Zeradias - Herald of Heaven” to add “The Sanctuary in the Sky” to my hand.

Zeradias - Herald of Heaven
LIGHTLevel 4Fairy
You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is on the field but "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is not on the field, destroy this card.
2100 ATK800 DEF

The Sanctuary in the SkySpell/Field
Once per turn, if you control no monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 9   The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 am

Vronna: Now, after activating “The Sanctuary in the Sky”, I summon “The Agent of Force - Mars” to the field.

The Agent of Force - Mars
LIGHTLevel 3Fairy
This card is unaffected by any Spell Cards. While "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on your side of the field, and your Life Points are higher than your opponent's Life Points, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the difference between your and your opponent's Life Points.
0 ATK0 DEF

Vronna: …and by removing both my Hecatrice and Zeradias from my grave, I can now special summon “Soul of Purity and Light”

Soul of Purity and Light
LIGHTLevel 6Fairy
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. During your opponent's Battle Phase, monsters they control lose 300 ATK.
2000 ATK1800 DEF

Vronna: Now that I have three LIGHT-fairies on the field, I can now special summon… this…

Vronna holds a card… energy starts to surround it… as Vronna starts to lay the card on her duel disc, energy starts to connect the card to the device. The card then leaves Vronna’s hand and is sucked onto the duel disc. A light emerges, and wings spread within the aura.

Radra: There it is, your God Card.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 SG-104-1

Vronna: Now, for every fairy on my side of the field, my Goddess, Lutira, gains 1000 ATK…

Lutira - the Light Goddess ATK: 3000

Vronna: That’s not all, as long as “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on the field, no field spells can be activated, neither can the Sanctuary in the Sky be destroyed.

Radra: So, as long as your goddess is there, Sanctuary in the Sky must remain, meaning all battle damage is completely useless.

Vronna: Now you see, it’s pointless. Now, my Goddess, attack his “Protector of the Treasure”.

Radra: Activate, “Negate Attack”

Negate AttackTrap/Counter
Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

Vronna: I end my turn.

Radra: I draw…

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 1
Vronna LP: 1500: Hand: 0

Radra: I summon “Charibi, the Fire Goddess” in attack mode…

The Black Crest Chapter 9 BP-102

Vronna: There seems to be a lot of Goddesses on the field.

Radra: Now, I activate my facedown, “Upstart Goblin”

Upstart GoblinSpell
Draw 1 card from your Deck. Increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000 Life Points.

Radra: Now, I draw 1 card.

Radra’s Hand: 1

Vronna: Don’t forget, I now gain 1000 LP.

+1000 LP
Vronna LP: 2500

Radra: Because a spell card was activated, I now increase the level of Charibi by 1.

Charibi’s Level: 4

Radra: Now, I activate another “Painful Choice”

Painful ChoiceSpell
Select 5 cards from your Deck and show them to your opponent. Your opponent selects 1 card among them. Add that card to your hand, and discard the remaining cards to the Graveyard.

Radra shows 5 FIRE monsters… Vronna selects one randomly without looking at it.

Radra: Well, if that’s the one you want… now, Charibi’s level increases by one…

Charibi’s Level: 5

Radra: Now, her effect activates, allowing me to summon “Flame Pixie” to destroy your Tethys.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 BP-103

Radra: Now, being 1 Fairy down, your Lutira weakens…

Lutira’s ATK: 2000

Radra: Now, I remove 4 FIRE monsters in my grave from play and tribute my two monsters on the field, this allows me to summon my God, “Infernus - the Fire God”

Radra places the card on the duel disc. A red aura surrounds the card… a bright flash fills the area… the ground is torn and a demon arises from the earth.

The Black Crest Chapter 9 SG-102

Vronna: Luckily for me, with my Sanctuary on the field, I’m completely protected.

Radra: This must be your first time using that card, the Sanctuary in the Sky only protects your fairies…

Vronna: Wait, what are you saying?

Radra: Look closer at your God Card.

Vronna looks down and realizes that Lutira was not a fairy type, but divine beast, therefore, damage would still apply in battle. As Vronna looked up from the card, Infernus had already struck Lutira.

-1700 LP (Soul of Purity and Light Effect)
Vronna LP: 800

Radra: One more strike like that, and it’s over… I end my turn.

Vronna: I draw…

Radra LP: 4000 Hand: 0
Vronna LP: 800: Hand: 1

Vronna: I switch my Lutira into defense mode and end my turn…

Radra: Then I draw…

Vronna LP: 800: Hand: 1

Radra: This card should end this, I activate the equip spell “Fairy Meteor Crush”

Fairy Meteor CrushSpell/Equip
When a monster equipped with this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Radra: Now, Infernus, take the rest of her life points…

-3200 LP
Vronna LP: 0

Vronna: I… I lost…

Radra: Yeah, you have to be able to protect your God better…

Vronna turns around and runs away crying…

Radra: Um… did I miss something, this was a friendly duel, right?

Chariton: Well, you see, she duels almost everyday and… well… the last time she lost was over three years ago…

Vronna continued to run and reached her house. She quickly enters and runs to her room crying. She pulls out her God and tears it in half and places it in the trashcan. The trashcan then began to glow. Vronna, slowly calming down, looked into the light… Darkness now crept onto her skin…

Last edited by Idiotmaster on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 9   The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 am

Lol Arcana
Vronna LP: 1500: Hand: 0

Radra: I summon “Charibi, the Fire Goddess” in attack mode…

Soul of Purity and Light
FIRELevel 3Spellcaster
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. During your opponent's Battle Phase, monsters they control lose 300 ATK.
2000 ATK1800 DEF

EPic fail dude

Liked the gods thoug. and it was funny that the Light Gog isn't Fairy

********EDIT**********************************************************
Sorry couldn't help it.
Dragonus, Skelic and Reckkon are rly cool
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 9   The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 am

DANGIT X, YOU LOOKED AT THE OTHER GODS.... SHAME ON YOU...

lol, Fixing bugs now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 9   The Black Crest Chapter 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 9
Page 1 of 1