Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Agent of Force - Mars I_vote_lcapThe Agent of Force - Mars I_voting_barThe Agent of Force - Mars I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Agent of Force - Mars I_vote_lcapThe Agent of Force - Mars I_voting_barThe Agent of Force - Mars I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Agent of Force - Mars Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Agent of Force - Mars Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Agent of Force - Mars Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Agent of Force - Mars KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Agent of Force - Mars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Agent of Force - Mars Empty
PostSubject: The Agent of Force - Mars   The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am

The Agent of Force - Mars 009This card is unaffected by any Spell Cards. If there is "The Sanctuary in the Sky" on your side of the field, and your Life Points are higher than your opponentís Life Points, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the difference between your and your opponentís Life Points.

Mars abilities are almost endless when you include cards that heal your own lifepoints. A very funny card to activate when your opponent attacks mars is "Aegis of Gaia". The Aegis of Gaia is a trap card that heals your lifepoints by 3000, so when your opponent tries to take on mars, and you spring that trap on him, all you can do is write "XD" in the chat window. "Enhanced Javelin" will have a simmular effect. A good card to keep out while having mars is "solemn wishes". This card increases your lifepoint by 500 everytime you draw a card, therefore increasing mars's atk by 500. Also, by adding card trader and airknight parshath, you can increase your draws, causing you to gain lots of LP. It is not uncommon to have my mars's atk become 5,000 in a single duel... expecially when my LP is around 12,000... also, don't forget that mars is immune to spell cards. If you have a few trap jammers or a royal decree, mars cannot be stopped (unless "Sanctuary in the Sky" is removed)

Card Rulings
"The Agent of Force - Mars" is unaffected by Spell Cards just like "Guardian Kay'est" and "The Legendary Fisherman".
Vs. "Reverse Trap", "The Agent of Force - Mars"' ATK & DEF become zero but cannot go below zero.
If "The Agent of Force - Mars" attacks "Reflect Bounder", "Reflect Bounder" deals damage based on "The Agent of Force - Mars"' current ATK, so if it has 2000 ATK, then "Reflect Bounder" inflicts 2000 damage; then recalculate "The Agent of Force - Mars"' ATK before performing damage calculation.
When your face-down Defense Position "The Agent of Force - Mars" is attacked, its DEF is increased BEFORE damage calculation.
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Knight
Knight
Nico Robin

The Agent of Force - Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agent of Force - Mars   The Agent of Force - Mars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am

lol, you love your fairies... XD
Back to top Go down

The Agent of Force - Mars
Page 1 of 1