Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 10 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 10 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 10 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 10 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 10 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 10 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 10 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 10 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 10   The Black Crest Chapter 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 pm

The Black Crest Chapter 10 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 10
Twilight Gate

Chariton was sitting on his bed. He has been trying to call Vronna ever since she had ran off. It was already night time. There was a loud buzzing noise inside Chariton’s head. He closed his eyes and passed out…

(Dream)

Chariton: Where am I?

Chariton was surrounded by complete darkness. Ahead of him, he saw two doors side by side. One door was white while the other was black. Chariton walked forwards and opened the white door. The path inside the door was blocked by a mirror. Chariton then stepped to the side and opened the black door. He looked directly inside to see a black hole, and was starting to be sucked in. Chariton held on to the door, managing to pull himself up and close the door. The white door was still open. He looked into the mirror once again, this time, he saw something strange. His reflection was wearing a duel disc. The white door then began to darken. His reflection grew older and taller. Now, a man in a tux was standing in front of him. The reflection then began to talk…

Reflection: Join us Chariton…

Chariton: Who are you?

Reflection: I am Cyrus Notch… your friend.

Chariton: I don’t even know you…

Cyrus: Oh, but we have a lot in common… like this…

Cyrus held up a Duel Monsters card. It was completely blank.

Chariton: What is that?

Cyrus: By the time you can see that card, you will be able to face me.

The reflection fades…

Chariton then turns around… Four people on puppeteer strings drop down from above, each being someone he has never seen before.

Hejigonne: The decision is your Chariton…

Omni: …feel into your power…

Talon: …become a legend…

Dr. Gromm: …enter your destiny…

The strings break, and the four drop down the endless darkness. Light emerges, creating a path. Chariton follows the path, which eventually splits into two. One path seems to reach another door. Chariton looked down the other path, and sees a wicked creature. Behind the creature, Vronna was being held captive. Chariton rushed to the creature without a second’s thought and the creature vanished…

Vronna: Don’t save me Char… save yourself…

Chariton: What is that supposed to mean?

Vronna: Run Char…

Vronna vanishes…

Chariton: VRONNA!!!!!!

The light path disappears… Chariton turns around to see a purple door. Chariton opens the door to find a smaller door. After opening that door, another smaller door appears… Chariton keeps opening doors, which get smaller and smaller, until one door becomes the last. The door was small an Chariton could barely fit his arm through the opening. Something grabs Chariton’s hand and pulls him to where his elbow is now at the doorway. Chariton struggled to free his hand, but something has grabbed onto Chariton tightly. The door slowly became bigger and bigger. Eventually, he was able to fit though the door completely. He then saw that there where two pulling him into the opening, both a man and a woman. The man was a clown while the woman wore a white mask. The both of them then pulled Chariton and strapped him into a chair. The chair then levitated, pulling him straight up… there was a hole of light directly above him. After crossing, he was hovering downtown Neo-Domino city at night. A ship then hovered over the town. The ship opened fire on the city, destroying all the buildings. The chair then turned upside-down and went back through the opening. After entering, upside-down became right-side up. Chariton looked around to see that he was no longer strapped to that chair, but now strapped inside a carnival ride. The cart then moved though a gallery of paintings. The paintings all had suffering people inside. He could hear the moans of pain. A door opened and he went inside what seemed to be his house. There were three wax figures sitting at the dinner table. The first two were his father, Colonel Barclay, and the second was himself. The third was the new student in school, Radra, holding hands with his father. Another door opened, this time he was inside what seemed to be a space ship. A wax figure of Omni was yelling at a subordinate with one arm pointing. The other arm was propped up against Hejigonne. Dr. Gromm was moving an injured person out of the room. Then the last door came. As it opened, Chariton found himself in a luxurious house. To the right, the man Chariton saw in the mirror was standing with a duel disc at ready position. On the left, a figure of himself, also at ready position with a duel disc. Behind his wax figure, there were wax figures of everybody else he had seen in his vision. The door opened, and a voice called as he left…

Voice: Chariton, you have been chosen…

Chariton: Chosen for what?

Voice: The world is unbalanced, you must find a way to equal out the balance between the light and dark… the world is slowly becoming darkened by the tyrant known as Cyrus Notch… the universe bows to him, and his sights will soon turn back to Earth, as he had once before…

Chariton: So, how do I stop him…

(Silence)

Chariton: HOW DO I STOP HIM?!?!

(More Silence)

Chariton moves forwards… a table appears. A silver serving tray sat in the center. Chariton put his and on the lid of the tray and lifted it. Chariton then reached and grabbed what was in the tray. Chariton was now holding a deck of Duel Monsters cards.

Voice: With these cards, the power of the Twilight will come to aid you. You will learn the powers that are held within over time… Hero of Twilight, protector of Grace and Mercy… your name shall echo into history, you will be the one to destroy the Black Crest.

Chariton: It don’t seem that special… I’ve never even heard of the Black Crest.

Voice: The Black Crest is larger than you think. There are more people loyal to the Black Crest than there are people on this planet.

Chariton: More than the people on this planet? Well what does that mean? Is there life on other planets?

Voice: Yes, not only is there life on other planets, but this planet is easily overlooked. Not much of the Universe knows about this planet. The only contact between Earth and other planets have taken place in Egypt, long ago.

Chariton: Just tell me this… who are you?

Voice: That is a vague question. “Who” can imply what I do or what I’m called. What I do, I cannot answer, but what I’m called, is Zoan.

Chariton: Zoan, huh?

Zoan: Yes, my name is Zoan, and I will guide you to your destiny.

Chariton then found himself in his room.

Chariton: Huh, what a weird dream.

Chariton then stretched and put his hands on something on the table beside his bed. It was a Duel Monsters deck.

(Back to Vronna)

Vronna was sitting on her bed… a dark aura surrounded her. Her eyes became red… each hand held half of her God Card, which she ripped in half. Her purple hair slowly darkened.

Voice: (Softly) Vronna…

Vronna: (Paranoid)Who’s there?

Voice: It’s me, Vronna, Lutira…

Vronna looked down to the top half of her God Card. Lutira’s picture was moving…

Lutira: Why did you tear me, Vronna?

Vronna: Because of you, I lost…

Lutira: Is it because of me? Or because you didn’t know how to use me?

Vronna gave a blank stare…

Lutira:
Let’s take this to the Twilight Realm…

Vronna’s black Aura began to grow. The entire room became black. The God Card Vronna held had disappeared from her hands. Two Doors stood in front of Vronna. One door opened, and all her LIGHT-fairy monster were seen inside. The other door opened to show all her DARK-fairy type monsters. Lutira appeared in-between the two doors.

Lutira: Now, which is it going to be, Vronna… which side can you relate with the most…

Vronna walked towards the door with the LIGHT-fairy monsters. Before entering, she saw three pillars. The highest pillar had Chariton on it. The middle sized pillar had Radra on it. Vronna looked down to the lowest pillar, far below Radra or Chariton. Vronna sat upon that pillar.

Lutira: Feels sad, don’t it? Being overshadowed by two friends.

Vronna: No, they can’t be… how can Chariton be above us, he doesn’t even duel…

Lutira: He may not duel, now, but he watches duels enough to know the game play and strategy. All he really needs is a deck and motivation, and he has already been given both…

Vronna: He has a deck?

Lutira: Yeah, that bastard, Zoan, gave him the chosen deck… to believe that he would chose someone like that to become the Hero of Twilight… but you can become the Hero of Twilight… nothing says who becomes the Hero of Twilight, only the one who defeats the Black Crest can become it… you can be that hero, Vronna… you don’t have to be overshadowed… look into the other door.

Vronna backed way and looked to the dark door. Behind her dark monsters, a pillar stood high, Vronna alone standing on top.

Vronna: Where are my friends?

Lutira: Who needs friends when you’re the Hero of Twilight, the banisher of Tyranny across the universe.

Vronna: Are you supposed to be good or evil?

Lutira:
I am like your deck, Vronna, I can be either. Darkness can creep into my heart… it is what you decide to do that determines me.

Vronna: I can’t choose this right now…

Lutira: You don’t have to right now… come back when you made up your mind…

A third door appeared behind Lutira. Lutira opened the door for Vronna and gestured her to walk through the door. Vronna walked though the door to find herself back in her room. She turned around to see that the door had vanished. Lutira’s card was sitting on her bed, whole, no longer torn.
Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 10
Page 1 of 1