Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_vote_lcapHi I'm heyguyshowslife I_voting_barHi I'm heyguyshowslife I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_vote_lcapHi I'm heyguyshowslife I_voting_barHi I'm heyguyshowslife I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Hi I'm heyguyshowslife KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Hi I'm heyguyshowslife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heyguyshowslife
Servent
Servent
heyguyshowslife

Hi I'm heyguyshowslife Empty
PostSubject: Hi I''m heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I thought it would be nice if we can know each other better, although since this is online, no one will really know me....

I will start first

My name is Jeffrey, I am 15 years old, and i am a junior in highschool(for 3 more weeks then i'll be a senior). I like to draw, break dance, and play basketball.

I also like to play games such as Warcraft 3 and Halo

Thats it for now, if people really want to know me, i will leave the rest for you guys to find out by yourself.

I hope we will have a lot of fun. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
logan2001
Knight
Knight
logan2001

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Cool man. I'm Logan, i'm 15 and i'm going to be a sophomore at JHS. I paly football, bass guitar and some Xbox from time to time. Hey man I've got a friend that plays Warcraft 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Nice And whats up Logan! I got this site told by Logan2001 and he is a AWESOME DUELIST. I play Football, Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, and any other sport that has running Smile. I play the Clarinet. Its pretty easy once you start getting the hang of it. I'm most of the time on the comp:).
Back to top Go down
heyguyshowslife
Servent
Servent
heyguyshowslife

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Speakin of running, i'm also on the Varsity Cross Country Team Smile gotta brag about it XD
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Bribri0211 wrote:
Nice And whats up Logan! I got this site told by Logan2001 and he is a AWESOME DUELIST. I play Football, Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, and any other sport that has running Smile. I play the Clarinet. Its pretty easy once you start getting the hang of it. I'm most of the time on the comp:).

logan........ an "awesome" duelist... ok (sarcasticly).... XD jk logan and welcome to eod HGHL (abriviated lol)
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 pm

In case you haven't noticed, this topic is over 3 months old, and HGHL is no longer active, and hasn't been for over 3 months....
~Topic Locked~

EDIT:
HEY!!! This topic was already locked, y you responding to it? Razz

~Topic Still Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm heyguyshowslife   Hi I'm heyguyshowslife I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm heyguyshowslife
Page 1 of 1