Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_vote_lcapwhat is the best card deck for newbie? I_voting_barwhat is the best card deck for newbie? I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_vote_lcapwhat is the best card deck for newbie? I_voting_barwhat is the best card deck for newbie? I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
what is the best card deck for newbie? Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
what is the best card deck for newbie? Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
what is the best card deck for newbie? Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
what is the best card deck for newbie? KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

what is the best card deck for newbie?

Go down 
+2
Paradox
Idiotmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage

what is the best card deck for newbie? Empty
PostSubject: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:24 am

what is the best card deck?
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:52 am

That question is very broad. There is no 1 strongest deck. Most people count Dark Armed Dragon and Monarch decks as the most powerfull. I have a Monarch deck and a DAD+Dark World deck. If your starting out, you probably want to use one of thoses. My favorite deck is my Sanctuary in the Sky deck. I have 5 different versions, each with dif goals (such as lock-down, power up, card draw, ect)
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

id say some kind of control or a deck with at least 15 traps because i almost never lose and thats what i do XD

(now im gonna see royal decree in almost any1 i faces deck XD)
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Maybe one of the starter decks if those cards are on KCVDS, but i prefer a well built Dragon Deck, i barely lose with it.
Back to top Go down
Novastar
Monarch
Monarch
Novastar

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:38 am

If theres a deck arechtype I would recommend for start duelists it would be Elemental Heros. The deck covers alot of the basic play for a starter, including fusions which is one of the things you need to learn eventually lol. Basically you need to understand the various different effects of the elemental heros to be good with them and this development I think is a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
logan2001
Knight
Knight
logan2001

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 am

Heroes is a verygood start for someone trying to get used to everything. Im not a fan of heroes but that is my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 am

A negate deck. A deck with alot of traps and low LV monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

i would say start off with a crystal beast deck the deck is basic theres not much involved as far as strategy is concerned but as u learn more the cb deck cn be made alot mre complex etc but apart frm tht heroes r just as gd except u cn run out of hand which is always bad so if you wish to use heroes make sure u makee a well balanced deck and focus on certain heroes instead of just puttin all the heroes etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the best card deck for newbie?   what is the best card deck for newbie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the best card deck for newbie?
Page 1 of 1