Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_vote_lcapHow to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_voting_barHow to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_vote_lcapHow to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_voting_barHow to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) Empty
PostSubject: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

All Credit to Dark_Armed_Dragon

First thing first off Hi!

First of all you have to go Www.BYOND.com then register there (use Hotmail or live its much better cuz i tried with yahoo i didnt get a messge -_-) then you will get a messge to activate your account when you activate and finish then login then typ in the serach Arena "Duel Monsters Unlimited"
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 58005156
then press on Enter
How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 98366010

Then you must to download BYOND from my 4Share Account http://www.4shared.com/file/109872238/840e68e9/4401018_byond.html

Then when you Download Byond and login you have to download DMU

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 17772585

When you download and finished then you must go to "Play Now"

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 69814026

Then you'll see alot of servers to join >

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 20610884

It might have a keyword it means password if you dont know it you cant enter that server or other way you might join

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 60331685

Then when the window is opened Double-Click on that girl to enter

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 56394208

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 80272386

Here is about the commands

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 55234151

1-Bin > If you want to delete a deck then it give you a litle window and then select a deck and click ok
2-Duplicate - If you want to copy a deck
3-PM Options - If you wanna block someone or etc.
4- Send PM - When you click that it will give you a lil window then select who you wanna Pm double click on it and then write your pm.
5- View AttackList - it will show you the attack names of the monsters you can choose Japanes or English
6-Deck list - this is very helpful if you want to post your deck and get fix just click on it and select a deck then it will give you the deck list.
7-Emote - Honestly idk whats that Very Happy
8-Rename - If you want to change the name of 1 of your decks
9-Toggle PM -if you want to turn it off or on.
10-View GMs - you will see who are the admin and who host this server (Game Masters)
11-If you want to dorp a deck (give a deck to someone Note ; you better make a duplicate of the deck cuz if you dorp it you wont have that deck anymore ) and that someone come and stand on the deck and Right-Click .
12-List Player - You will see the name of the players in the server and the nummber total
13-Say -Sorry idk now this its kinda like THIS i think is thats all ^^
14-Toggle Worldsay - if you use turn off then your messges wont come into the chat
15-Worldsay - you can say to all ppl ex if your in a duel .

Lets get to the deck editor now .

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 84253591

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 33665769

1- Card Name - typ the card name you wish you can only use 3 letters and more and dont not use Space at the end
2- Card Description - Here you can typ the card effect and find it
3- here you can search by type as effect monster , normal monster,spell ,trap,Ritual , Synchro , Dark Synchro and Fusion
4- here you can search by Continuos,Quick Spell,Counter ,Equipid,Ritual,normal , field spell
5- you can here search by Limit , banned or simi-limit
6- Here you can search such as Armor,Toon,Gemini,Tuner,Dark Tuner,Spirit and Union
7- Here you can search by monsters typ such as dargon , spellcaster,zombie , water etc,
8-Here you can search by attribute such as Dark,Light,Divine,Earth,Water,Fire and Wind
9-Here you can search by levels
10-Here you can search by the atk of the monster
11-Here you can search by the def of the monster
12-File - here you can make new deck , load a deck, Save a deck ,exit and search
13-Action - you can see the ban list
14-Booster Packs - here you can see what cards can you get in booster packs Very Happy
15-Structure and Promo - Here you can find cards
16-Extra - Here you can find cards too such as cards used in Battle City tournament etc
17-Main - Here you drag your monsters , spells and traps
18-Here you put your synchros,dark synchros and Fusions
19-Side - Here you put your side deck cards
20-Ace card - Here you can drag anymonster to that place and it will be your ACE card
21-Decks - Drag em to that space and edit , or Right-Click and u get more options

Now lets learn how we goin to duel

first things first you better use Battle City normal duel disk and click here

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 90508126

Note - to start a duel you and your opponent must be 5 step far or you can do it like so

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 95181531

your opponent have to be into that points all ppl do that much easier

then click here

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 90508126

select a deck and click OK

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) 94826243

if you move your muose over your duel disk you see some words appear such as view grave , duel disk etc

1- View Gravyard - Double click to see your opponent grave
2- Flip Spell or Trap Card - double click on it to see what traps you got and activate them
3-Change Life Points - Double click to change ur life points - to recude + too add (/sub = - and /add = +)
4-End Duel - Double click and then Ok then you end the duel
5-Deck ( ?? Cards) - here just one lil click and draw one card
6-monster card zone ? - Double click on it then ok then you block that monster card zone for effects such as Ojama King.
7- Its a mistake Very Happy
8-DarkArmedDragon Life Points - Double Click on it enter your phases the imporatant is End phase and Battle Phase
9-Hand - This way is much easier to play cards from your hand
10-Deck - If its effect of a card that needs to look to your deck or summon something use that way
11-Side deck - this is your side deck
12-Extra deck - Synchros , Dark Synchros and Fusions
13-Tag Duel - here is the tag duel stuff you can add a partner or remove etc
14-
Spoiler:
15-RFG - the card are removed from play
16-Graveyard - The cards are in your graveyard

Now lets learn more about

1-Tools - You can find in tools Roll a dice,flip a coin ,Activate Speed World for turbo duel ,play janken,make counter, play token(s),show atk/level, shuffle cards and surrender.
2-Hand -you can show the cards in your hand to your opponent ,and if its effect to random discard such as Spirit Reaper use Random Select ,effect such as M Jar use send cards from hand...
3-RFG -Send card from your rfg to ur deck or graveyard
4-Deck - Shuffle your deck , send top cards for Lightsworn effects etc
5-Graveyard -you can switch your deck with your grave or random select from the grave
6-Extra Deck -Random select send cards from extra deck
7-Help -here you can learn about Synchro summon or Dark Synchro summon

I think thats all needs waoh it been like 4-3 hours imma working on this tutorial i hope it helped you.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Co-Leader/Founder of EoD
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 am

lol for the retarded......not sayin names.........alkania and wolf cough** cough**

XD
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.net
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 pm

LOL, you ripped this off DAD. XD Plagerixzirer, yuo are gonna get sued.
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Josh1735 wrote:
lol for the retarded......not sayin names.........alkania and wolf cough** cough**

XD

fk you I have the game now
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

HAVE, remember when me and josh were on, and you couldn't get into the right server.

XD

Epic Fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)   How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Access DMU for the Retarted (j/k)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Darkness :: Empire Planning and Chat :: Casual Chat-
Jump to: