Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Prologue of what WILL come... I_vote_lcapPrologue of what WILL come... I_voting_barPrologue of what WILL come... I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Prologue of what WILL come... I_vote_lcapPrologue of what WILL come... I_voting_barPrologue of what WILL come... I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Prologue of what WILL come... Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Prologue of what WILL come... Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Prologue of what WILL come... Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Prologue of what WILL come... KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Prologue of what WILL come...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

Prologue of what WILL come... Empty
PostSubject: Prologue of what WILL come...   Prologue of what WILL come... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:18 am

Prolouge:
How the it all came to be...

One day there was a boy named Sammy, that boy was 10 when a a popular Card Game hit North America, that card game was called "Duel Monsters".

3 years later... Duel Monster was played Worldwide, even the most famous people played it.
Sammy didn't like them game, ignored it even. Strangely enough, he knew a lot of the cards' effects, moves, and everything. He was a very smart student, and yet he hated school, he still always passed with flying colors. His best friend is, well gone, he moved out of town... Sadly... Oh so very sadly... One day Sammy was in class, and the bell for Recess had rang. Dueling within school hours is strictly prohibited, and the school would confiscate decks, discs, or anything else that is used in a duel. So when he saw his 2 cousin's start a duel, he tried to stop 'em.

Sammy: Rene, you actually like this card game?

Rene: No................... That explains the Duel Disc.

Sammy: Sheesh, no need for sarcasm... You do know dueling is prohibited during School Hours don't you?

Rene: Rules were meant to be broken!

Sammy: *Rolls his eyes* When you get your stuff confiscated... AGAIN... Don't come to me to come up with a super secret special awesome plan to get your stuff back. Last time I almost got my eyebrows singed off.

Rene: That was your own fault.

Sammy: Dude! It was your idea to burn down the Teacher's Lounge!

Rene: Oh shut up and watch the duel.

Sammy: Fine...

Rene: Ready bro?

Bryan: Ready!

Rene & Bryan: LET'S DUEL!

Both duelists raise their Duel Discs, and the LP gauges raise to 4000...

Sammy: (Wow, boring. How old are these guys? 13? Oh wait, I'm 13 too... I think Bryan is still 12...)

Bryan: Since I'm younger, I go first!

Bryan draws...
Hand = 6
LP = 4000

Bryan: I set one monster, and throw down a facedown. I end my turn.

Rene's Move... Rene draws...
Hand = 6
LP = 4000

Rene: Hey little bro, you up for my next move? I play Gearfried, The Iron Knight! In attack mode!
Spoiler:

Sammy: (If I didn't know Rene any better, I'd be wondering if he's trying to summon Swordmaster, but I do know him better.)

Bryan: Wait, not so fast! I activate Pitch-Black Powerstone! Starting my next turn, once per turn, I can move one Spell Counter from my trap card, to any other card I can place a Spell Counter on-
Spoiler:

Rene: So what, that ain't stoppin' me! Gearfried, attack! Blade Slash!

Gearfried runs and jumps to the facedown card, which happens to be Crystal Seer.
Spoiler:

Sammy: (Crystal Seer? I know what that card does, it-)

Bryan: Ha, by destroying my facedown, I get to activate it's Flip effect! I draw 2 cards, and I get to keep the one I want, and return the other to the bottom of my deck.

Bryan draws 2 cards... He returns the first one back to the bottom of his deck...
Hand = 4

Rene: I set 2 facedowns, and end my turn.

Bryan's move... Bryan draws..
Hand = 5
LP = 4000

Bryan smiles as he sees the card that he drew.

Bryan: With this card, the duel won't last long bro! I summon Breaker The Magical Warrior! I use his effect and destroy your first facedown!
Spoiler:

Out of nowhere, Kunai With Chain is broken into pieces.
Spoiler:

Bryan: I'll now move one counter from Pitch-Black Power Stone to Breaker! Now Breaker use your effect again, and destroy the other facedown!

Dark Bribe floats, and is yet broken like Kunai With Chain.
Spoiler:

Rene: Dang, my facedowns... It doesn't matter! Your Breaker has only 1600 ATK while Gearfried has 1800 ATK! Your nowhere close to winning!

Bryan: Sure Bro? That's where this card comes in handy! I activate Spell Power Grasp! I can place a spell counter on a card a spell counter can be placed on, and add yet another Spell Power Grasp, to my hand!
Spoiler:

Bryan adds a spell counter to Breaker, Breaker's ATK rises to 1900! Bryan adds a Spell Power Grasp to his hand.

Rene: No! It can't be!

Bryan: Oh yes it can... I also set one card facedown and the I also set Spell Power Grasp I was allowed to add to my hand, and activate Mage Power! For every Spell and Trap card i control, Breaker'll gain 800 ATK. I control... 1... 2... 3... Umm... Sammy?
Spoiler:

Sammy: Plus 3200. That makes it a total of 5100 ATK.

Bryan: My monster gains 3200 ATK points! That gives him a grand total of 5100! More than enough to annihilate your Gearfried!

Breaker's attack climbs and climbs until it reaches 5100...

Bryan: *Laughs* You can't win brother... Breaker, attack! Magical Sword Slash!!!!!

Breaker runs toward Gearfried, and they both lock swords, Breaker cuts Geafried's sword in half, and he then stabs Gearfried, shattering him into thousands of pieces.

Rene: Nooooo!

Sammy: Wow! What an attack!

Rene loses 3300 LP, his gauge drops until reaching 700.

Sammy: (Holy cow, I think I just found Bryan's weakness, if Rene has the card I think he has, he may have a chance...)

Bryan: Rene, Spellcasters beat Warriors, they always will!

Rene: Calm down, this is the first time we are ever using these decks against each other.

Bryan: Doesn't matter, it'll end the same way. I'm done, your turn.

Rene: I draw!

Rene's move... Rene draws...
Hand = 4
LP = 700

Rene: This card, just gave me the win my friend.

Bryan: Before you do anything, I activate Tower of Babel, everytime someone activates a Spell Card, the tower will lean, when someone activates the fourth Spell Card after I activate this card, the Tower will fall, and crush 3000 LP of the person who used that last Spell Card, you have no way of winning Rene!
Spoiler:

Bryan's cards all seem menacing, but Rene discovers their weakness after all...

Rene: I activate the Mystical Space Typhoon, and destroy Mage Power!
Spoiler:

Mage Power shatters into thousand of pieces, as a giant hurricane sweeps over it.

Bryan: You have to be kidding me!

Breaker's ATK drops to 1900...

Rene: And it'll just get worse, I activate Monster Reborn! To bring my old buddy back from the grave. Go, Gearfried!
Spoiler:

Gearfried rises out of the Monster Reborn card, and jumps to the Monster Card Zone.

Rene: And it's not over yet folks! I activate Release Restraint, to Special Summon Gearfried, The Swordsmaster!
Spoiler:

Bryan: I hope you realize that the Tower is almost right over you, one more Spell Card, and welcome to Kingdom-Come!

Rene: The card i have in my hand, is not a Spell, if not... Swift Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Which I'm going to Normal Summon now, using his effect! Since the other too were Special Summoned, this is totally legal!
Spoiler:

Gaia jumps out from behind Rene, and lands right next to Gearfried, they both turn to look at the other, and smile, and they both then turn to look at Breaker.

Rene: See what happens when you mess with Warriors, Bryan? In one turn, I turned the tables, and summoned 2 powerful monsters, together, me and my Warriors are an unstopabble force!

Sammy: Wow! This is cool, if my dumb as a brick cousin can pull off those moves, why can't I?

Rene: Attack, Gearfried! Light-Sword Slash!

Gearfried jumps high up, and lands on Breaker, piercing his armor, and shattering him into hundreds of pieces.

Bryan: Dang...

Bryan loses 1000 LP, his gauge drops until it reaches 3000.

Rene: Now, attack Swift Gaia! Galloping Lance!

Bryan loses 2300 LP, his gauge drops until it reaches 700.

Sammy: This is getting better and better!

Rene: I end, your up next.

Bryan's move... Bryan draws...
Hand = 2
LP = 700

Bryan: What luck! I activate the Swords of Revealing Light!
Spoiler:

Sammy: Bryan!! NO!!!!!!!!

Rene: Bryan?!

Bryan: What did i just do...

The Tower of Babel collapses on Bryan, making him lose the duel.

Bryan loses 3000 LP, his gauge drops until it reaches 0.

Sammy: Wow! That duel was awesome! The counters! The attacks!! Bryan's epic fail, but who cares! I want to play this game, and starting tomorrow I will.

Professor: Hey, are you 3 dueling?!

Rene: The jig's up, let's ditch this joint!

They all run away succesfully.

A year later...
Sammy is now an expert dueler, and not a bad sidedecker either. One afternoon Sammy hears rumors of new cards that are being released exclusivly at the town's Game Shop.

Sammy: I should check it out, I'm gettin' bored of these Batterymen.

As Sammy goes home afterschool, he walks by the GameShop, and something catches his eye...

Prologue of what WILL come... Tnsbooster

The rumors were true...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Prologue of what WILL come...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Darkness :: Games and Unnecessary Things :: Fan Fic-
Jump to: