Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Swing of Memories I_vote_lcapSwing of Memories I_voting_barSwing of Memories I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Swing of Memories I_vote_lcapSwing of Memories I_voting_barSwing of Memories I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Swing of Memories Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Swing of Memories Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Swing of Memories Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Swing of Memories KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Swing of Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 am

Well guys, this is my 1st article, I hope it is of use to you all.

Swing of Memories 046Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.

This card is typical Spell Card, that revives Monsters from your graveyard, like Monster Reborn and stuff. BUT... Unlike it's counterparts... This card isn't limited/banned, which opens doors to tons of opportunities! You can pull off some incredible combos with this card. The one I use most is the Blue-Eyes Demised combo (Named by moi). You can use "Advanced Ritual Art" to send BEWD to grave, and Ritual Summon "Demise, the King of Armageddon". Use his effect and leave your opponent defenseless, then activate "Swing of Memories" to Special Summon that BEWD from your graveyard, and do 5400 damage! Sometimes you can even used that Special Summoned monster for a tribute at the End Phase, completly taking advantage of SOM. You can also combine this card with "Foolish Burial" to easily summon a really powerful monster! This can also be used in any other deck with a good amount of Normal Monsters, either as Tribute Fodder, or just Damage Dealers (Then Tribute Fodder of course). These card also works very well in Gemini-Type Monster decks... You can also cheat, and keep them on the field permantly, with cards that flip them facedown, or removing them for a turn... The best part is... It's... TOTALLY LEGAL!

Card Rulings
If the Normal Monster that was summoned with "Swing of Memories" is flipped face-down, it will no longer be destroyed at the end of your turn, even if it's flipped face-up again during the same turn.
If the Normal Monster that was summoned with "Swing of Memories" is removed from play (With for example: "Intedimensional Matter Transporter"), it will not be destroyed at the End Phase, even if it does come back that very same turn.
Back to top Go down

Swing of Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Darkness :: Empire Planning and Chat :: Strategy Bank-
Jump to: