Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_vote_lcapThe Evict Game: Official Rules I_voting_barThe Evict Game: Official Rules I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_vote_lcapThe Evict Game: Official Rules I_voting_barThe Evict Game: Official Rules I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Evict Game: Official Rules Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Evict Game: Official Rules Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Evict Game: Official Rules Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Evict Game: Official Rules KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Evict Game: Official Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Evict Game: Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Evict Game: Official Rules   The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am

In order to play, you must have 3+ people. One person becomes the Evict Master. (The Evict Master creates the ham)

When you play the evict game, everyone on the network will have a conversation.

The Evict Master then will order new rules.

If anyone does what the Evict Master told you not to do, you are evicted from the network and must rejoin.

RULES
  1. You cannot change your ham name to match somebody elses.
  2. The Evict Master cannot have a rule unable to be followed.
  3. The Evict Master cannot have a rule stating that you cannot talk in any way.
  4. The Evict Master cannot have a rule leaning to a single person except the Evict master.

If you can think of anymore logical rules, post below.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

The Evict Game: Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evict Game: Official Rules   The Evict Game: Official Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 am

If the Evict Master misreads or evicts without reason, the person that was evicted should become the Evict Master
Back to top Go down

The Evict Game: Official Rules
Page 1 of 1