Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 3 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 3 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 3 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 3 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 3 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 3 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 3   The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm

The Black Crest Chapter 3 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 3

Outside of Neo-Domino city, far into the desert, there is a military base. The base was originally built by Gozaburo Kaiba of Kaiba Corp. After Seto Kaiba took over, the base became the headquarters for Military Duelists. The highest ranking officer within the base is Colonel Henry Barclay. Here on this base, there is a rumor that a mysterious woman with red hair haunts the base, both during the day and night. Several of the soldiers have apparently claimed to have seen this woman. Not much is known about this woman, other than the rumors that have been spread by the soldiers, but who know… maybe one man knows…

Col. Barclay was in his office, filling out papers. He walked up to the door and locked it. Afterwards, he returned to his desk… then, there was a glow of light, and a woman with red hair appeared before him.

Col. Barclay: So, what was it that you needed to talk to me about?

???: I just wanted to talk…

Col. Barclay: Look, Radra, you know that we aren’t supposed to see each other on the base unless it’s an emergency.

Radra: I know, but I haven’t seen you in over a week.

Col. Barclay: So, what you need… you have to make it quick.

Radra: Well, how’s our son, Chariton?

Col. Barclay: You always ask about Chariton…

Radra: Well, I can see you anytime I like, but I can’t see him.

Col. Barclay: I’m not stopping you from seeing him… why don’t you just visit him yourself.

Radra: Even though I’m over a thousand years old, to a human, I only seem to be fifteen… I can’t tell him that I’m from another planet… besides, you’ve been telling him that I died fourteen years ago…

Col. Barclay: Can we talk somewhere else at some other time… this is not the safest place to talk…

???: I would agree to that…

Col. Barclay: Who’s there?

A flash of light illuminates Barclay and Radra for a slight second, a Private was hiding in a closet, holding a camera.

Private: Colonel Barclay, I just caught you red-handed having relations with this young girl.

Radra: Young? I’m several times older than you…

Col. Barclay: Private! Why were you spying on me?

Private: It’s a secret… but I had my orders, sir.

Col. Barclay: Orders, from who?

Private: It’s a secret…

Col. Barclay: Private, give me that camera…

Private: Hmm, tell you what, let’s duel for it, I lose, you get the camera, I win, and you will promote me to Corporal.

Col. Barclay: Deal, but I’m warning you Private, I wouldn’t be Colonel if I wasn’t an expert duelist.

Private: And don’t let rank tell you skill level.

Col. Barclay: What is your name, private?

Prt. Green:: Name’s Private Green, sir!

The base was in an uproar. Everyone heard that the Colonel was about to duel a private. Drill Sergeants dismissed the privates from their PT to come see. Col. Barclay and Prt. Green were seen facing each other in the middle of the field.

Col. Barclay and Prt. Green:: Duel!

Prt. Green:: I’ll start, Draw!

Prt. Green LP: 4000 Cards in hand: 6
Col. Barclay LP: 4000 Cards in hand: 5

Prt. Green:: I activate Foolish Burial from my hand, this allows me to send “Batteryman AA” to the grave.

Foolish BurialSpell
Select 1 monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.

Prt. Green: I set two face downs and and set one monster in defense, that ends my turn.

Col. Barclay: Well, if that’s all, I draw!

Prt. Green LP: 4000 Cards in hand: 2
Col. Barclay LP: 4000 Cards in hand: 6

Col. Barclay: I activate the effect of “Gretiji - the Undead Warrior” from my hand.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-104

Col. Barclay: By discarding Gretiji, I can add “Swift Battle” to my hand, and I activate it now.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-101

Col. Barclay: Now, I summon “Proto - Rider of the Air” in attack mode.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-106

Col. Barclay: Now, because you have no attack position monsters on your side of the field, I now attack your life points directly.

Prt. Green LP: 3200

Col. Barclay: I place three cards facedown and end my turn.

Prt. Green: Well then, I draw.

Prt. Green LP: 3200 Cards in hand: 3
Col. Barclay LP: 4000 Cards in hand: 1

Prt. Green: I tribute my facedown to summon “Batteryman Charger”.

Batteryman Charger
LIGHTLevel 5Thunder
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Batteryman" monster, except "Batteryman Charger", from your hand or Deck. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Thunder-Type monster you control.
1800 ATK1200 DEF

Prt. Green: Now, I special summon “Batteryman AA” from my deck.

Batteryman AA
LIGHTLevel 3Thunder
If all "Batteryman AA"(s) you control are in Attack Position, this card gains 1000 ATK for each. If all "Batteryman AA"(s) you control are in Defense Position, this card gains 1000 DEF for each.
0 ATK0 DEF

Prt. Green: Both my Batterymen get an ATK boost.

Batteryman AA: 1000 ATK
Batteryman Charger: 2400 ATK

Prt. Green: Now, Batteryman Charger, attack his Proto…

Col. Barclay: Activate Trap card, Sakuretsu Armor.

Sakuretsu ArmorTrap
Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.

Prt. Green: This is where I activate my trap card, “Dark Bribe”

Dark BribeTrap/Counter
Negate the activation and effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

Prt. Green: Now you will take damage from my Batteryman's attack.

Col. Barclay: I think your forgetting something, Private… when a monster is selected as an attack target while swift battle is on the field, it is changed to defense position, therefore, attacking with your stronger monster is a bad idea.

Col. Barclay LP: 4000

Prt. Green: Arg… well, I attack directly with AA.

Col. Barclay LP: 3000

Prt. Green: …and with that, I end my turn!

Col. Barclay: Then it’s my turn, DRAW!!!

Prt. Green LP: 3200 Cards in hand: 2
Col. Barclay LP: 3000 Cards in hand: 3

Col. Barclay: I summon “Riven - the Coward” to the field.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-107

Col. Barclay: Now, I attack your Batteryman AA with Riven!!!

Prt. Green: I activate Sakuretsu Armor!!!

Col. Barclay: Well, I guess I’ll have to use my Dark Bribe…

Cards in Prt. Green’s hand: 3

Prt. Green: Ah… my AA!!!

Prt. Green LP: 3000

Col. Barclay: Now, I end my turn, and the effect of Riven Activates, returning him to my hand, then I can special summon a lv3 or lower monster, other than Riven, from my hand to the field, so I summon “Imp Berserker”.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-102

Col. Barclay: Now, Imp Berserker’s effect activates, allowing me to special summon 2 more Imp Berserker’s to the field from my deck… then my first Imp then returns to the deck.

Prt. Green: Well then, I draw… now I remove my 2 batterymen from my grave to special summon “Batteryman Industrial Strength”

Batteryman Industrial Strength
LIGHTLevel 8Thunder
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 "Batteryman" monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 3   The Black Crest Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Prt. Green: Now I use Foolish Burial to send another Batteryman D to the grave, now I remove D to destroy one of your imps and your field spell.

Col. Barclay: No! My field spell, now my Imps will take damage.

Prt. Green: That’s right, now, Industrial Strength, take out his Imp

Col. Barclay: I activate negate attack to block both your monsters from attacking me…

Negate AttackTrap/Counter
Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack of that 1 monster and end the Battle Phase.

Prt. Green: Well, I guess that ends my turn.

Col. Barclay: My turn then, I draw…

Prt. Green LP: 3200 Cards in hand: 2
Col. Barclay LP: 3000 Cards in hand: 4

Col. Barclay: I summon “Ghoul Soldier” in attack mode.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-103

Col. Barclay: And now I activate Swift Battle from my hand. Now, activate “Monster Reborn”…

Monster RebornSpell
Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard to your side of the field.

Col. Barclay: …and the monster I revive is the one I discarded the first turn, “Gretiji - the Undead Warrior”, now Gretiji, attack Industrial Strength…

Gretiji ATK = 2100
Batteryman Industrial Strength DEF = 0

Col. Barclay: …and remember, you take damage equal to the difference.

Prt. Green LP: 1100

Col. Barclay: Now, Ghoul Soldier, attack Charger…

Ghoul Soldier ATK = 1700
Batteryman Charger DEF = 1500

Col. Barclay: …and while your taking damage, I will remove Industrial Strength from your grave.

Prt. Green LP: 900

Col. Barclay: That ends my turn.

Prt. Green: Come on, give me something good…

Prt. Green LP: 900 Cards in hand: 3
Col. Barclay LP: 3000 Cards in hand: 1

Prt. Green: …I activate Cup of Ace.

Cup of AceSpell
Toss a coin. ● Heads: Draw 2 cards. ● Tails: Your opponent draws 2 cards.

Prt. Green: (Thinking) -This is why I always keep a two-headed coin in my pocket- I flip… and it’s heads…

Cards in Prt. Green’s hand: 4

Prt. Green: Now I play Monster Reborn to summon Charger to the field. Then I place three cards facedown and I attack Ghoul Soldier…

Col. Barclay: Ghoul Soldier switches to defense mode, protecting him from damage…

Col. Barclay LP: 3000

Prt. Green: That ends my turn.

Col. Barclay: Then I’ll draw…

Prt. Green LP: 1100 Cards in hand: 0
Col. Barclay LP: 3000 Cards in hand: 2

Col. Barclay: I activate “Mystical Space Typhoon” to destroy your middle facedown.

Mystical Space TyphoonSpell/Quickplay
Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Col. Barclay: Now I summon “Riven - the Coward” back to the field… now, Gretiji, attack!!!

Prt. Green: I activate my trap card, “Mirror Force”…

Mirror ForceTrap
Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Col. Barclay: -Mirror Force? How did he get a card so rare?- That ends my turn.

Prt. Green: Alright then, I draw…

Prt. Green LP: 1100 Cards in hand: 1
Col. Barclay LP: 3000 Cards in hand: 0

Prt. Green: Alright, Charger… Direct attack!!!

Col. Barclay LP: 900

Prt. Green: That ends my turn…

The crowd of soldiers in the audience stirred around. Everyone was surprised that the private was able to reduce the Colonel’s LP to less than his own. Whispers became louder. It was obvious that the crowd has loss hope in the colonel… everyone then started cheering for the private, most of them being privates themselves…

Col. Barclay: I draw… and set one monster facedown.

The crowd stirred around even more… the only move Colonel could make is to set a monster…

Prt. Green: Well, time to finish this… DRAW…

Prt. Green LP: 1100 Cards in hand: 2
Col. Barclay LP: 900 Cards in hand: 0

Prt. Green: Now I attack your monster with my Charger!!!

Col. Barclay: You destroyed my Mystic Tomato, so now I can special summon a familiar friend from before, Imp Berserker… now both the Imp Berserkers from my grave are special summoned to the field.

Mystic Tomato
DARKLevel 4Plant
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

Prt. Green: Hmm, well that’s all I can do, you better hope your next draw is worth it, because it’s your last.

Colonel Barclay draws a card, looks at it, then looks at Private Green.

Col. Barclay: You may be right on that, for I tribute both of my Imp Berserkers to summon “Terradox - the Slasher” to the field.

The Black Crest Chapter 3 CA-109

Prt. Green: -Oh no, if he attack my charger, 2900 atk minus 1500 makes 1400 damage!!!…-

Prt. Green LP: 900

Prt. Green: -…but if I can eliminate Swift Battle, then 2900 minus 2100 will be 800, so I will survive…- I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to eliminate Swift battle…

Col. Barclay: Well then, I attack you batteryman, and that’s game…

Prt. Green: Hey, aren’t you miscalculating something… 2900 minus 2100 is 800, I will have 100 life points left.

Col. Barclay: That is normally true, but when Terradox deals damage, it is automatically doubled.

Prt. Green: Wait, what?

Prt. Green LP: 0

Col. Barclay: Now tell me, you said you were under orders, from who? He had better outrank me.

Prt. Green: Actually, sir! The person who I was under orders from was James… James Pegasus…

Maximillion Pegasus, former C.E.O. of I2 (Industrial Illusions) was once married to a woman named Cyndia. Shortly after having a child, Cyndia died. After Maximillion Pegasus had retired, his only son, James, took over the company.

Col. Barclay: So, your not even taking orders from the army, I could have you terminated for this… now give me that camera.

Private Green took out his camera from his sack and handed it to the Colonel. Col. Barclay opened the back to see the film missing.

Col. Barclay: So, where is the film?

Prt. Green: Right here… (pulls out film and waves it at head level) but the film wasn’t part of the deal, only the camera…

A hand pops out from behind Private Green and takes the film.

Prt. Green: Hey, what the?

Chariton: Hmm, what is this? Film? Why so excited about it?

Prt. Green: Hey, give it back!

Col. Barclay: Chariton! Throw it here!!!

Chariton tosses the film over Green’s shoulder and Barclay catches it. The Colonel then pulled out a lighter and sets the film on fire and sets it on the ground.

Prt. Green: Hey, that an’t right…

Col. Barclay: I know it an’t, you know why? Because I just destroyed all evidence of you spying on me…

Green turns around and swiftly retreats. Chariton walks up to his father.

Col. Barclay: So, what you here for?

Chariton: Dad, today’s Father’s day…

Col. Barclay: Ah, that’s right… I almost forgot… well, I guess we better eat out tonight…

Special Thanks to Xtreme for playing the part of Prt. Green by dueling me via hamachi...
Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1