Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 11 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 11 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 11 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 11 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 11 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 11 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 11 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 11 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 11   The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 am

The Black Crest Chapter 11 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 11
Drawing Near

The Rockfish… a Pirate ship allied with the Black Crest. Two hundred years ago, Captain Omni and Cyrus Notch allied together. In return for making all of the Rockfish Pirates' actions legal, Captain Omni had to pledge allegiance to the Black Crest. The only catch was that they could not do crimes against other members of the Black Crest or any of its territories. In the beginning of the allegiance, business went smoothly. There was no worries of authority, due to the legalization of their actions. Over the years, the Black Crest has expanded. Due to the fact that they couldn’t commit crimes within the Black Crest, as their territory expanded, the Rockfish Pirates' territory shrunk. The Black Crest today own all the most wealthy areas, leaving only the ghetto planets for the Rockfish to invade. Two years ago, Captain Omni decided to secretly go against the Black Crest, stealing from luxury Black Crest vessels and pillaging within Black Crest areas. As of this day, the Black Crest has not found out about the Rockfish’s crimes against them. Even though the Rockfish holds Black Crest markings, their loyalty can only be bought, and money is running out…

Omni explained the situation to Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm. None of the crew cared when they found out that the man was Hejigonne. Rating him out to the Black Crest would not reward them in any way. Even though Hejigonne was the new vice-captain of the Rockfish Pirates, he could never be around when there is an incoming transmission. If the wrong person was to find out, then the alliance between the Black Crest and the Rockfish Pirates would cease to exist.

Subordinate: Captain Omni, we are receiving a transmission.

Omni looked at Hejigonne, and Heji went out of the room.

Omni: Open transmission.

The screen popped up… it was Talon. Behind Talon was his two guards, Dejano and Hena.

Omni: State who you are and your purpose. If I don’t like what I hear, I will rob your ship of everything and probably kill all of you.

Talon: That’s a horrifying way to introduce yourself.

Omni: I’m a pirate, I have to keep up the persona…

Talon: I guess so…

Omni: So, you going to tell me why you’re here?

Talon: I am here on behalf of the Ezinian government.

Omni: Ezin, ha… that’s one of the weaker planets, not even good enough to be taken by the Black Crest. I guess it’s cool to be one of the only planets left on this side of the universe that hasn’t been overtaken.

Talon: I’m not here to arrest you…

Omni: (Sarcastically) Oh, that’s good, now I don’t have to open fire.

Talon: There are two convicts that have escaped from our planet’s jail system… their names are Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm… being such a prestigious pirate ship, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t just let a ship run past you without at least checking it.

A picture of both Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm show up on the screen.

Omni: Hmm, yes, I think I know those two… I believe they gave us trouble and we had to execute them.

Half of the crew on the bridge then started to chuckle.

Talon: You not lying, are you?

Omni: Oh, come on, you can’t legally accuse us of lying now, can you?

Talon: I’ll take that as a joke…

Omni: I was hoping you would take that as a “get the fuck out of here or I’ll salvage your ship and leave you to die”… End Transmission.

The screen then went blank. Omni and the rest of the crew then busted out with laughter. Omni grabbed a bottle of rum and started to chug it. Hejigonne then reentered the room.

Omni: Can you believe those guys, we should open fire on them now…

Hejigonne: Where are we heading now?

Omni: Some restricted area or what not… it’s not owned by the Black Crest… actually, it’s a Forsaken Planet.

The term “Forsaken Planet” refers to a planet that does not know of another planet that maintains life.

Hejigonne: Wait, we’re entering a Forsaken Planet’s area.

Omni: Let’s see… nine planets… only one has and riches… or life for that matter.

Hejigonne: Hey, Omni… are you even listening to me?

Omni: Oh come on, don’t tell me you never wondered what would happen if we were to touchdown on one of those planets. Just the look on their faces would be worth whatever happens.

Hejigonne: (Taking the Rum away from Omni) I think you need to lay off the rum.

Omni: Hey, don’t say that the rum is affecting my defision mafing skqlls… err

Omni hits the floor, completely passed out.

Subordinate: Captains out!

Two more subordinates come and drag Omni out.

Hejigonne: That was a fast response, I assume this is a routine for you...

Subordinate: This happens often, that’s why we have a vise-captain position, to act as captain while the captain is… well… passed out drunk.

Hejigonne: Well, that makes sense…

Subordinate: So, Vise-Captain, what are your orders…

Hejigonne: Forward to the Forsaken Planet.

Subordinate: Aye, sir…

Hejigonne: What was the name of that Planet?

Subordinate: Um… let me check… ummm… Earth, sir.

Hejigonne: Well then, forwards to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 11   The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Wow, half of the universe is controlled by BC, and you guys never knew that your planet is about to get invaded (No not me, as I am from Space-Time XD)
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kazuma
Servent
Servent
Yagami Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 11   The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Good Grammar nice punctuation good descriptive writing about the black crest. (try addin stage direction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 11   The Black Crest Chapter 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1