Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 6 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 6 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 6 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 6 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 6 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 6 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 6 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 6   The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 am

The Black Crest Chapter 6 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 6

The door is kicked in. Hejigonne runs into the hideout… Dr. Gromm follows behind.

Hejigonne: I’m just going to grab some things… just stay put here for now.

Hejigonne runs into the back. The TV was left on, Dr. Gromm sits down and watches it. The news is on…

TV Reporter: This just in, the monarch of our planet, Ezin, King Avarice, was found dead in front of his mansion. Witnesses say that they saw the king’s ship fly above the mansion and his body was thrown off. The king was cut in various places, a symbol was carved into the body of the king, strangely resembling the symbol of the Black Crest. Strangely enough, the President of the Black Crest, Cyrus Notch, is on this planet as we speak. Rumors have it that the Black Crest wants to add Ezin to it’s empire. Currently, the Black Crest owns 57% of the known universe, and the president is known to be aggressive when taking over. A poll shows that 89% of all Ezinians believe that President Notch is behind the assassination of the king. Also, 7% say that it was the work of two escape prisoners, who both did crimes against the King’s two children, who both went missing as of yesterday. The two prisoners are none other than the “Doctor of Death” Dr. Gromm, and the mercenary from Kaywii, the infamous Hejigonne, also known as the “Devil’s Bandit”, known for stealing a prized possession of Cyrus Notch himself. With these two large name convicts escaping from prison, local authorities have increased security. (Cuts off)

Hejigonne: Alright, lets go…

Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm exit from the back door, they board the ship and leave the planet…

(Somewhere in deep space)

A ship floats. The ship is a battleship, the name “Rockfish” on the side. The ship is loaded with a bunch of weapons. Inside the ship, a smaller ship was being unloaded, all the passengers held their hands behind their heads while men with rifles stood behind them. The captain walked out, she had short red hair and covered in armor. She wore a black beret and sunglasses… The symbol on her shoulder were two circles interlocking inside of a crest… the Black Crest symbol. The name of the captain was Captain Omni. The captain then ordered all the men to siege all the cargo in the ship, then place all the prisoners inside the ship and sending them off with no supplies… Afterwards, the captain left the area and went to her room. She sat down on her bed and picked up a picture. As she looked at the picture, she had the deepest looks, as if looking at a lover. She then leaned back and thought of the past…

On the frozen planet Kaywii, a planet that is a part a the Black Crest Empire, a rebel faction had formed in a small town. Although the numbers were small, Cyrus Notch ordered the battleship Rockfish and it’s captain, Omni, to land on the planet and eliminate the rebel group. Omni ordered the arrest and execution of many of the residents. One night, Omni was walking outside of the bunk, away from the safety of her subordinates, when two rebels jumped out to attack her. One grabbed her from behind and the other pulled out a sword. Omni closed her eyes and heard the sound of a sword being slashed, followed by blood splatter. She opened her eyes to see the rebel in front of her fall to the ground. The rebel behind her let go and ran the opposite direction. A man then approached her. She stepped back at first, then felt like she could trust the man in front of her.

Hejigonne: You alright?

Omni: Yeah… yeah, I’m fine.

Hejigonne: Are you sure? They didn’t hurt you in anyway?

Omni: No, they didn’t… who may you be?

Hejigonne: The name’s Hejigonne, a mercenary.

Omni: Well, Heji… I thank you for saving me.

Hejigonne: Your welcome, but next time, it comes with a price.

Omni: You say you’re a mercenary, right?

Hejigonne: Yes…

Omni: So, you will do any job for pay?

Hejigonne: If the pay is right…

Omni: Hmm… how about if you be my bodyguard while I’m here…

Hejigonne: Sounds interesting, what’s the pay.

Omni: Hmm, how about 75 Gillion a day…

Hejigonne: 75? That all?

Omni: Alright, 100, 100 Gillion…

Hejigonne: Much better…

As the campaign in the planet Kaywii progressed, many assassins tried to take out Omni. Every attempt failed at the hands of Hejigonne. As Omni and the rest of her crew gathered cards, one subordinate came rushing towards Omni, yelling…

Subordinate: Captain! Captain! I found it!

Hejigonne: Found it? Where you here to find something?

Omni: The reason we are hear is to suppress the rebellion, but there is a rumor that there was a one-of-a-kind card here… one that the President, Cyrus Notch, wanted himself… It’s a set of seven cards, but none are known to actually exist…

Subordinate: Here it is…

Omni took the card and examined it. Omni could barely comprehend the card’s power.

Omni: Here it is… one of the Seven Gods…

Hejigonne -Seven Gods… that sounds like a powerful card… I know this woman is paying me well, but I have to take it…-

Omni: This will probably get me a decent promotion…

Night fell, Omni was sleeping in her bed. A box beside her held the god card. Hejigonne, being the bodyguard, slept in the same room. Hejigonne rose from bed and made his way to the box. As Hejigonne touched the box, he heard a click. He turned around to see that Omni was holding a gun to his head.

Omni: Get on your knees…

Hejigonne dropped down, he raised his hands over his head and tilted his head down. Omni got out of bed and got behind Hejigonne. Omni took the card out of the box and placed it into his pocket.

Omni: I want you to take this card and leave the planet…

Hejigonne: Wait, what?

Omni: If you knew what I knew, you wouldn’t hand this card over to Cyrus…

Hejigonne: I probably wouldn’t give it to anyone unless the price was right…

Omni: Don’t sell it… hide it… you can even put it in your deck, just don’t let anyone take it from you… keep it with you at all times… If I didn’t serve the Black Crest, I would hide it myself…

Hejigonne: Won’t you get in trouble if I do this?

Omni: I won’t be in too much trouble if it’s “stolen”…

Hejigonne: Alright, I’ll take the card…

Hejigonne got up and walked out of the door. He then hurried to his ship and left the planet…

When day came, Omni left her room and screamed…

Omni: THE CARD IS GONE!!!

Subordinates in the area rushed to the area where Omni was… after knowing that the mercenary had taken the card, the site started to panic…

???: Well, that’s unfortunate for you…

Omni: Who are you?

A man walked forward, wearing all black. Not a single space of skin was revealed, black gloves, black boots, black coat, and black pants. He wore a gas mask and a long hat with a feather coming out of it, the only part of his outfit that wasn’t black.

???: I can’t tell you what my real name is, but I go by the codename, Toxic.

Omni: You’re… Toxic?

Toxic: That’s right, I’m Toxic, President Notch’s most trusted assassin, and originally, I didn’t come here to assassinate anyone, but with your incompetence, I may just kill you where you stand.

Omni: No, Toxic, I can explain… you see, that man…

Toxic: From what I’ve heard from some of your subordinates, you let that man get close to you, probably with the intention of taking that card.

Omni: Well, at least we know who has it now…

Toxic: That still doesn’t explain why there isn’t a card in my hand as we speak, you see, when I was contacted yesterday, being informed that you got one of the Seven Gods, I came here to congratulate you and promote you… but now the card is gone…

Omni: Please, Toxic, give me another chance…

Toxic pulls out a picture of Hejigonne. It’s a wanted poster from the Kaywiian government.

Toxic: You let a known thief get close to you when we were this close to getting that card…

Omni: I’m sorry, it won’t happen again…

Toxic takes the wanted poster away from her face and carefully folds in and puts it in his pocket.

Toxic: Being wanted by this planet is nothing… now this man will be infamous among the known universe, and he will be wanted by all the planet’s within the Black Crest’s Empire…
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 6   The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 am

So, "stealing" the god card, made the BC completly fear him? XD or is the real reason later on?
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 6   The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 am

Idiotmaster wrote:
Dr. Gromm: Oh, so you don’t like being known by a majority of the planet… even feared by the Black Crest…

Hejigonne: Feared? Where did you hear that? … the Black Crest was the reason I couldn’t stay in one place for long, the reason I'm on this planet.

The fear is only a rumor, as Hejigonne said, they don't fear him, people only believe they do. Later on, you'll hear more rumors about Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm (and find out which ones are true... XD)
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 6   The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm

lol Toxic is an asshole xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 6   The Black Crest Chapter 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1