Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1 Duelingrobotrampagelogo

Doctor:Sir, you really should stop working on these constant and meaningless projects. Your extremely aged and it could destroy your health.

???:No, *cough cough* one day, I will discover how to become immortal.

Doctor:Well, I recommend that you do not continue. If you continue to create machinery and hurt yourself, you could break something. Or worse! Your bones are very weak.

???:'ll do whatever it takes to gain immortality!

A nurse runs in.

Nurse:Please, Mr. Gaiania, do not raise your voice.

Doctor:Please, Mr. Gaiania, when you get home, get some rest. Try not to do anything for the rest of the evening. Also, I strongly suggest just relaxing tomorrow. Please Mr. Gaiania, don't try to continue on with this Immortality thing. In my opinion, I think its nothing but a load of bullcrap.

Prof. Gaiania:You fools!! I'll show all of you, my immortality theory IS real!!

Professor Gaiania limped back home to his extremely tall building. He is very rich. He invented a device to maximize food, making people less hungry. There isn't a name for it. Professor Gaiania thinks that because he invented such a machine, he can invent anything. So he is trying to find a way to become immortal. And he spends a lot of time working on it, considering he is very old. 108 years old. He thinks he absolutely NEEDS to get this immortality thing figured out. For he could die at any moment now......

After he gets into his house and locks the door behind him, he limps over to his bedroom and changes into his night clothes. Then he grabs a cup of tea and sits it on a nightstand next to a chair in front of the television. Then he limps over to his bookshelf.

Prof. Gaiania:Fine, I'll check the books this time. *cough cough*

He picks up a book out of his bookshelf and sits down in the chair. He puts his feet up, grabs a blanket and pulls it over himself, then opens the book and begins to read.

3:30 AM

Professor Gaiania gets up and puts the book back on the shelf.

Prof. Gaiania:I have read every single book ever created on the subject of Immortality, but nothing shows how to BECOME immortal.

???:You fool.

A man dressed in all red and black stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself.

???:Isn't it obvious. There are 2 ways for immortality. The first way, is to find a way to switch bodies with someone younger, and continue on doing that. The second way, is to stop yourself from aging completely. And if you open your mind, you would know that life runs on souls. If you could gather souls, you could continue on using them as a new vessel.

Prof. Gaiania: But Eunice, how do I switch souls with someone?

Eunice:Hey, your the inventor, you figure that part out.

Prof. Gaiania:Thank you, grandson.

Professor Gaiania turns on The News, then gets a notebook and starts making designs for his soul exchange machines.

End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1