Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 pm

There was a 14 year old who liked to do absolutely nothing all the time. His name was Bion. (Ancient Greek name meaning "life".) Bion was always called a "sissy" because he liked to play with Fairy type monsters. Everyone says that Fairies are for girls and Fiends are for boys. And only boys could use Fiends and only girls could use Fairies. To Bion, the entire thing was completely immature. Bion was on his way home from school.

School Bully: Hey Bion! You know the drill, I challenge you to a duel-

Bion: And if you win I switch my deck to Fiends and if I win you leave me alone right?

School Bully: Shut up and duel!!

Bion LP: 4000
School Bully LP: 4000

School Bully: I go first.
*School Bully draws a card*

School Bully I place one card facedown and a monster card facedown and end my turn.

Bion: Okay lets get this over with.
*Bion draws a card*
Bion: I play Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy your facedown Spell or Trap.

Mystical Space TyphoonSpell Card
Destroy one Spell or Trap card on your opponents side of the field.
Bion: Next I play, Shield Crush, and destroy your facedown monster.

Shield CrushSpell Card
Destroy one defense position monster on your opponents side of the field.
Bion: Next I summon, Sonic Angel - Star!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 305251s

Bion: Now I play the Spell card Double Summon!

Double SummonSpell Card
You can Normal Summon one additional time on the turn you activate this card.
Bion: To summon my Sonic Angel - Sky!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 305251b

Bion: Now Sky, direct attack!

School Bully LP: 1700

Bion: And since you have no monsters, I can attack again!

School Bully: What?!

Bion: Sky, direct attack!!!

School Bully LP: 0

Bion lowers his duel disk.

Bion: Well, bye then.

Bion walks home and finally gets to his house. Bion's mother is cooking his evening meal for him.

Bion's Mother: Welcome home, I see you've come home alone this time.

Bion: Charis was not at school today.

Charis is Bion's only real friend at school.

Bion: I'm going to my room to do nothing. Please tell me when my meal is ready.

Bion runs to his room and jumps onto his bed and falls asleep. After his evening meal, the then falls asleep.

2:00 AM

Bion hears a knock on his window.

Bion: Hm?

Bion: Its Charis.

Bion lets Charis in through the window.

Charis: I came to say, hi.

Bion: Hi?! Thats what you came here for?!

Charis: Shhh.... I never go a day without seeing you, I just noticed that. And I didn't want to NOT see you, since your my best friend and all-

Bion: Charis, its 2 in the morning.

Charis: Still though.

Bion: *sigh* Why were you not n school today anyway?

Charis: Because I was out getting you a new card for your deck.

Bion: You skipped school for that?

Charis: Its totally worth it!!

Charis gives Bion a very small package shaped like a trading card.

Charis: I have to get home now before my parents find out I'm gone. And trust me, if I stay, THEY WILL find out.

Bion: Well, hey thanks-

Bion turned to see that Charis had already left. Bion put the card down and ent back to sleep.

End of Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 am

Um... when u used double summon to summon sky... he's Lv6, so where's the tribute? :O

lol, the effect of Sonic Angel seems simular to my Dark Order of Heaven deck in terms of basic monster effect... but, atleast it was a LIGHT-fairy that's summoned, instead of darkend fairies... (that be complete plaugerism)

Edit: Nvm, didn't see that he could ATK 2 times... a little overpowered, but when you see my 2 decks in ch.7, you would probably slap me in the face and be like... "Y they all overpowered!?!?" lol
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Idiotmaster wrote:
Um... when u used double summon to summon sky... he's Lv6, so where's the tribute? :O

lol, the effect of Sonic Angel seems simular to my Dark Order of Heaven deck in terms of basic monster effect... but, atleast it was a LIGHT-fairy that's summoned, instead of darkend fairies... (that be complete plaugerism)

Edit: Nvm, didn't see that he could ATK 2 times... a little overpowered, but when you see my 2 decks in ch.7, you would probably slap me in the face and be like... "Y they all overpowered!?!?" lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to put in the part where he tributed Sonic Angel Sky lol mah fault. Also, I dont study your decks ._. maybe I made a card similar to a card thats in your deck, I honestly didnt notice.

EDIT: Your right, I just noticed that my Sonic Angel - Star has a similar effect to one of Vronna's cards O.o mah bad, didnt notice that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1