Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_vote_lcapDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_voting_barDueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 Ygodrr

Eunice was extremely angry considering how he knows that Bion is an incredible duelist but is so lazy. Every time he thinks about how Eunice actually tries to beat him, but knowing that Bion doesn't even need to try makes Eunice very frustrated. Eunice walked into his grandfathers laboratory.

Eunice: Grandfather I- WHOA!!

P. Gaiania: Yes?

Eunice: You look almost as young as I do!

P. Gaiania: Yes, I know! I feel 72 years younger! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of.

The Professor walked up to the room where Bion and Charis were staying. The professor asked to speak with Bion in private.

Bion: What did you want to talk to me about?

P. Gaiania: I just want to give you, an opportunity!

The professor handed Bion a deck and a brand new Duel Disk. Bion took the Duel Disk, then started looking through the deck. The entire time he had a very surprised look on his face. He then decided that he would give them a try. After Bion and the professor stepped out of the area where they were talking, Eunice was standing there, glaring at Bion.

Eunice: Remember that hell I was gonna give you? Well here it is.

Eunice raised his Duel Disk.

Bion: Aw, this again. Fine whatever.

Bion raised his Duel Disk.

Bion LP: 4000 Cards in hand 6
Eunice LP: 4000 Cards in hand 5

Bion: Ok, I'm starting. I summon Shadow Angel - Dark Blade in attack mode!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 305251r

Bion: And its effect means you take 500 Points of damage!

Bion: I end my turn.

Bion LP: 4000 Cards in hand 4
Eunice LP 3500 Cards in hand 6

Eunice: Alright, its my turn. I play, the Field Spell, Pandemonium!

PandemoniumField Spell
Neither player has to pay Life Points during the Standby Phase for Archfiend monsters. Each time an "Archfiend" monster(s) is destroyed and sent to the graveyard exept by battle, you can add one "Archfiend" monster from your deck to your hand that is a lower level than the destroyed card.

Eunice: Next I place 2 cards facedown and end my turn.

Bion LP: 4000 Cards in hand 5
Eunice LP: 3500 Cards in hand 3

Bion: Ok, my turn then. I play, the Spell Card, Heavy Storm!

Heavy StormSpell Card
Destroy all Spell and Trap cards in the field.

Pandemonium, Negate Attack, and Solemn Judgment were all destroyed.

Bion: Now I summon Shadow Angel - Night!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 305251z

Bion: And since she was summoned while I had another Shadow Angel on my field (Dark Blade) you take 500 points of damage!

Eunice LP: 3000

Bion: Now I Tune my Night with my Dark Blade in order to Synchro Summon Shadow Angel - Knight of Dawn!
Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 305251l

Eunice: Your kidding! Thats the most broken card I have ever seen!

Bion: Your lucky I'm not even using its effect at all. Now Knight Of Dawn, attack directly with Sunlight Slash!

Eunice LP: 0

P. Gaiania: Good show boys!

Eunice: Grr.... damnit!

Bion: This new deck might make dueling a little more fun...thanks Professor.

Bion ran off. The professor walked into his television room, sat down, and started to relax while watching television. The professor knew that the new Duel Disk that he gave to Bion has the power to give the winner their opponents soul. The professors plan was to wait until he had Bion completely under his control, so he could send Bion and his dueling robots out to collect souls to power a machine that would make him eternally young and immortal.

End of Chapter 8

Last edited by Snowheart on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

lol, more burn cards. XD

And almost every set you've made so far have effects activate while certain cards ar on the field. XD You gots to be more craetive, they're not bad. Just recycled.
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey, how about you SHUT UP. Field Effects, Discard Effects, Remove from play effects, and Graveyard effects. I LIKE FIELD EFFECTS OK? And I intentionally made them with burn effects.
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 am

Snowheart wrote:
Eunice: Your kidding! Thats the most broken card I have ever seen!

lol... well, one thing I would say is make your duels a little longer. It's ok to shorten the duel if there is ATLOT of conversation involved, but I would really take it for more than 2 turns.
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 am

Hey, I didnt even mean to finish the duel in 2 turns XD I let the cards determine the length of the duel. I didnt mean to make it that short. >.>
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 am

:O... well it didn't help that you heavy stormed the field... lol
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah well...........shut up XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8   Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling Robot Rampage Chapter 8
Page 1 of 1