Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either your with us, or against us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Ham: EmpireofDarkness3 Pass: [No Pass]
New to Empire of Darkness? Join the Ham: "EmpireofDarkness Test" [No Pass]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Idiotmaster (787)
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 12 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 12 I_vote_rcap 
Chrono (649)
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_vote_lcapThe Black Crest Chapter 12 I_voting_barThe Black Crest Chapter 12 I_vote_rcap 
Snowheart (543)
Paradox (147)
logan2001 (134)
Yagami Kazuma (66)
Xzero (56)
Nico Robin (49)
Timberwolf (39)
Mirrodin (18)
Latest topics
» Last :3 :3 :3
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm by Tstrike20

» Well hello there!
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am by kakashi-hatake5618

» War #3: EoD vs DAD
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am by kiryu111

» Rockanium ready to rock the duels.
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 am by Idiotmaster

» HP, PWR, INT, SPD...
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm by Idiotmaster

» The Ban Game
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm by Snowheart

» The Yu-Gi-Oh! Chain!
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm by Snowheart

» Guess That Yu-Gi-Oh Card! {Version 1}
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am by Rockanium

» I'd like a test.
The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 am by Rockanium

Control Pannel
The Black Crest Chapter 12 Configure Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature
The Black Crest Chapter 12 Kwalletmanager Social
Friends and foes
Member List
Groups
The Black Crest Chapter 12 Newmsg Private messages
Inbox
Pm Sent
The Black Crest Chapter 12 KthememgrTopic is being watched

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Black Crest Chapter 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster
ArcanaForce0 - The Fool / Co-Leader of EoD Academy
Idiotmaster

The Black Crest Chapter 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Crest Chapter 12   The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 am

The Black Crest Chapter 12 YugiohLogo-BC
Chapter 12
Descend to Earth

The last day a school. Chariton was sitting in Mrs. Goldbloom’s class, once again staring at the clock. As soon as the clock says 2:50, Chariton will no longer be a Freshman, and will finally be free for a whole summer… 2:49, the longest minute of Chariton’s life. Chariton look back at Rich and Steve, who both gave them the look that any High School Bully would give to someone staring at them. **RING** The sweetest sound Chariton could possibly hear. Chariton quickly got up to meet with Vronna and Radra, as they have done all week long. Vronna has seemingly forgiven Radra for the duel. Being the last day of school, Chariton has invited both Vronna and Radra home with him. Chariton has not yet introduced Radra to his father, Col. Henry Barclay (although, unknown to Chariton, they already know each other). Rich and Steve were following behind. The eyes of both Chariton and Vronna started to turn red. Ever since the day they’ve entered the Twilight Realm, every time they stared long enough, they could see two doors, both representing a different path. Even though they both saw the doors in front of them as they walked, each assumed that it was their own illusion. Chariton felt as if he could grab the Door of Destiny as it was in front of him, while Vronna got close to the Door of Darkness. The doors both dissipated as they reached Chariton’s house. Chariton’s father knew that he was bringing a new friend home, but he didn’t know who.

Col. Barclay: (Opening the front door) Ah, welcome… AH!!!! You!

Col. Barclay looked at Radra. Not only are Barclay and Radra lovers, but Chariton is their son. For her to become friends at school, or even close at all, shocked the Colonel. Henry Barclay assumed that Radra would stay away from Chariton, but it seems as though plans changed.

Col. Barclay: Ah, forgive my manners, come in.

The three of them enter the house. As they enter, Chariton looks at a cup of coffee left on the table in the living room. Waves flowed on the surface. As he got closer, the entire table started to shake. Chariton quickly then noticed that the entire house was shaking.

Col. Barclay: What is this, an earthquake?

Radra: I don’t know…

Chariton quickly rushed out side. A huge metal object was now floating above them. Chariton then read the mark on the side… “Rockfish”… Chariton’s eyes glowed redder. Chariton reached his hand forwards, and a Door appeared. Chariton then opened the door and went inside.

Hejigonne: What the? Who are you?

Chariton: Who am I? I think I should be wondering that, your parking outside my house.

Hejigonne: Gromm, go get Omni…

Gromm leaves quickly. Chariton closes the door behind him, which quickly dissipates.

Hejigonne: Do most you Earth Dwellers have abilities like that?

Chariton: You’d like to know that, wouldn’t you?

Hejigonne: Too bad you don’t know how to duel, due to the fact that this is a Forsaken Planet, but one day, some government will take over, and you’ll know.

Chariton: Duel? As in Duel Monster’s Cards?

Hejigonne: Wait, what? You have them here?

Chariton: Yeah, it’s like one of the most popular games on this planet.

Dr. Gromm: I’m back (carrying a near passed-out drunk Omni) what I miss?

Hejigonne: They have Duel Monsters on this planet…

Dr. Gromm: What? Who introduced it… ?

Omni: (Stuttering) Cyrus…

Hejigonne: What was that?

Omni: (Still Stuttering) Cyrus Notch told me he came here 3,000 years ago, that’s how they know it…

Hejigonne: Well, I’ll be sure to ask you properly when your sober… like that’s going to happen…

Chariton: Go back up and I’ll take you to Earth’s surface the way that I came in.

Hejigonne: And why should we trust you?

Chariton: You can trust me because you can kill me, and I can trust you because you need me to get back.

Hejigonne: No, there’s no why I would allow…

Omni: …agreed…

Hejigonne: What was that?

Omni: Trust him, let’s go up and then get on the planet.

Hejigonne: …but your drunk…

Omni: …and I’m also the captain.

Subordinate: Going up ma’am.

Hejigonne: Wait, are you listening to her orders!

Subordinate: She’s the captain, sir, her orders are higher than yours.

Chariton: Seems simple enough…

(Meanwhile)

Radra and Colonel Barclay exit the house. As soon as they see the ship, they both rush inside and keep Vronna away from seeing. By the time Vronna was able to get outside, the ship was out of sight.

Vronna: (To Radra and Barclay) What was that?

Radra: Oh nothing…

Col. Barclay: …just a minor Earthquake.

Vronna: Oh, then what did you keep me from seeing?

Radra: Nothing…

Col. Barclay: …just making sure your safe.

Vronna’s eyes glowed red. Two doors appeared, one on both Radra and Colonel Barclay’s forehead. The doors opened and a white light appeared. The white light then was absorbed through her eyes.

Vronna: A Space ship?

Neither Radra or Barclay could see what Vronna did.

Radra: Umm… well…

Col. Barclay: That’s a weird thing to say…

Vronna: Where’s Chariton?

Chariton: Right here.

Chariton appeared from the hallway. Behind him were Hejigonne and Dr. Gromm.

Hejigonne: Sorry, the Captain’s out right now.

Dr. Gromm: I guess we will have to make due.

Col. Barclay: Who are you?

Dr. Gromm: The name’s Dr. Vinous Gromm.

Hejigonne: …and I’m Hejigonne Freed.

Col. Barclay: I asked who you are, not what your called.

Hejigonne: Well, as of recently, we are… pira…

Dr. Gromm: (Smacking Hejigonne) We are explorers. (Whispering in Hejigonne’s ear) It’s probably best if they don’t know that we joined a gang of pirates. (Back to Barclay) We would like to… what the?

Dr. Gromm looked at the back window of the house. A small ship had just landed in the backyard. Three people then get out. It was Talon, and his two guards, Hena and Dejano. Chariton looked at the three. He then recognized them from the vision within the Twilight Realm. Talon then opened the door and the three of them walked in.

Talon: These two men are under arrest.

Vronna, Barclay, and Chariton then looked at Dr. Gromm and Hejigonne.

Dr. Gromm: I… um…

Hejigonne activates his duel disc.

Hejigonne: Let’s take this outside.

Talon: I have a better idea…

Talon pulls out a sword and charges for Hejigonne. Chariton gets in font of him. Talon, having no care for Chariton, continues to lunge forward. Right before he strikes, an open door appears in font of him. After entering, the door closes and disappears. Everyone looks at Chariton in awe.

Col. Barclay: Son… what did you just do?

Chariton: Oh, it’s nothing, I’ve been able to do that for a week now.

(At Talon’s location)

Talon: Where am I?

Compete Darkness. Talon feels around to find out that he’s inside a cave.

(Back to Barclay home)

Everyone’s outside now, Hejigonne and Talon now stand before Dejano and Hena.

Hejigonne: Alright, the deal is, you win, Talon goes free and we are imprisoned, we win, we do whatever we want…

Dejano: He, he, he… funny you mentioned the IF you win part…

Hena: We are much better duelists than Talon could hope for, and your beating him was measly luck.

Dr. Gromm: Well then, I guess you don’t have to worry then…

Hejigonne: Hey, Gromm, this makes the boy apart of the bet don’t it. I mean, he is the only one who can bring Talon back, right?

Dr. Gromm looked back at Chariton. He nodded his head.

Dr. Gromm: Alright, let’s get this on…
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 12   The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 am

Finally, a new chapter. I love the Col. Barclay/Radra part lol.

Col. Barclay: (Opening the front door) Ah, welcome… AH!!!! You!

It reminds me of Ty 3, The Tasmanian Tiger, for some reason lol.
Back to top Go down
Snowheart
Angelic Demon
Angelic Demon
Snowheart

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 12   The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 pm

wtf you stole my idea XD I usually set up a duel and then end the chapter. And then make my characters duel in the next chapter. wtf?! XD
Back to top Go down
Idiotmaster
Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 12   The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm

I don't know how that's copying... lol, it's just a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Crest Chapter 12   The Black Crest Chapter 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Crest Chapter 12
Page 1 of 1